Thursday, May 7, 2009

Title justification

So I got into blogging (again!). After spending an entire sick day at home, with nothing else to do, I realized that I haven't ever blogged seriously. I have a twitter page, which I feel pathetic about. No, it's not that I think Twitter is pathetic. It's just that I feel I can afford to write longer posts every now and then. Anyway, long story short, here I am. Now, finding a name for your blogsite isn't a simple task. You want the name to be short so that you (and potential visitors) don't have to type a long name. You want to avoid the lame options that the blogsite offers (kiran_thoughts2009 ???!), and at the same time you want it to be catchy. Well, Rehman's songs are catchy, and in particular there's that song from Sakkarakatti. That got me my blog's name. Sure its not friendly to the non-tamil speaking junta - so here goes the explanation. Illavasa Taxi means "Free Taxi". The song that I am talking about compares a friend to a free taxi. Its a uber cool song and I highly recommend that song if you haven't heard it yet.

2 comments:

Kalyan said...

Ayyo kadavule! Yen tambi Tamizhkaaranaayitaane!! Ayyo naa yenna seyyanum ...

uma ramadorai said...

Modhalla, tamizhla comments yezhudharadhu vidanum!! Telungu annan kooda tamizhkaranaytaane....kadavule!!! :P

Post a Comment